Saturday 10 November 2007

Piano battle

This is AWESOME!!! You'll watch it with your mouth ajar, tongue hanging out and saliva drooling down your mouth!!

It's from the piano battle scene in the new chinese movie hit: Secret. I watched this in my cousin's house in Singapore, and this was my favourite scene. It truly is brilliant! I'm not surprised that this movie poster was hanging in every book store I went to in Singapore! :P

Observe the movement from a difficult Chopin piece, to another Chopin piece- slighty easier but with added improvisation (which ends up harder than the first) to a TOTALLY new improvised piece. And if you'll observe even closer, Jay Chou plays the third and last piece single-handedly while the "Prince of Piano" had to play it with both hands!!! I love it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, thoughts, feelings, memories, experiences, receipes? Please share!