Saturday 10 November 2007

La Campanella by Yundi Lee

After I finish learning Volodos' Improvisation of Mozart's Turkish March, I'm going to learn to play this:



Notice how he starts thrilling on his fourth and fifth fingers in the middle of La Campanella!! :O My mouth literally dropped open watching him. But it's a very pretty piece, and I'm going to try to master it if I can... :)

Yundi Lee is an amazing pianist. I think I like all the chinese pianists I've seen so far. He certainly doesn't have as much facial movements as Lang Lang, but he has some, and that's enough. It makes it so interesting to watch him. Way to go, China! :P

Yuja Wang, Lang Lang and Yundi Lee- there's gotta be more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, thoughts, feelings, memories, experiences, receipes? Please share!