Friday 9 November 2007

Jesus take the Wheel



This song is a good reminder to me that God can handle things a lot better than I can, so I should just sit back and let Him take the wheel of my life. Instead od fighting for the "Director's Chair" when I'm so totally incompetent for that spot, I should and must give my "Director's Chair" to Jesus.

It takes faith to do that, and I must remind myself that even if I don't agree with the way things are going, I must follow because I have faith that whatever God does, He has a reason for it, and it will work out the best for me.

Just look at my life. If I had struggled with moving to Perth, changing schools, changing friends, changing church and did my own thing and had my own way instead, I definitely would not be where I am now- studying law in university (although that's not an end in itself). If I had stuck to my own path, there was NO WAY I would be where I am now, able to meet a whole lot of other people stuck in the same problems I once had, and able to share Jesus with them, and bring whole new light and life into their lives.

So let Jesus take the Wheel, Abbie- it's a daily dying to self but it's worth it when I let JESUS direct my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, thoughts, feelings, memories, experiences, receipes? Please share!