1. The life in the womb is not human because it is not fully developed.
“For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully [and] wonderfully made: marvellous [are] thy works; and [that] my soul knoweth right well. My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, [and] curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all [my members] were written, [which] in continuance were fashioned, when [as yet there was] none of them.” Psalm 139:13-16
2. The human tissue produced in the woman is the property of the one who produces it.
“For every beast of the forest [is] mine, [and] the cattle upon a thousand hills.” Psalm 50:10
3. The life in the womb is really part of the woman and the woman has the right to do as she wills with her body.
“All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you.” John 16:15
4. In abortion, no one is hurt since the fetus is not a person.
“Your eyes saw me when I was only a fetus. Every day of my life was recorded in your book before one of them had taken place.” Psalm 139: 16
5. Rape is a condition that justifies abortion.
“Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but [rather] give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance [is] mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.” Romans 12:19
6. To restrict a woman's right to choose is to deny her rights as a woman.
“I will therefore that the younger women marry, bear children, guide the house, give none occasion to the adversary to speak reproachfully.” Titus 5:14
7. There are too many people in the world.
“And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.” Genesis 1:28 “And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein.” Genesis 9:7
8. Abortion is legal, therefore, it is okay.
“And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think [of himself] more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith. “ Romans 12:2-3
9. We don't know exactly when the fetus becomes human in the womb, so we can abort it.
"Speak up for people who cannot speak for themselves. Protect the rights of all who are helpless.” Proverbs 31:8
10. If the baby is deformed, it would be a mercy to it to end its life.
“But he said unto her, Thou speakest as one of the foolish women speaketh. What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil?....” Job 2:10 “Lo, children [are] an heritage of the LORD: [and] the fruit of the womb [is his] reward.” Psalm 127:3