Tuesday 22 May 2007

YESSSS!

I finished ALL my unit assignments yesterday. 2 days early!!! I'm so happy, relieved, glad, whatever...

All I have to do is study for the exams now! It'll all be over so soon! And then I shall have 2 months of holiday. How cool is that?!

Today was the last day for 2 of my tutorials, so guess what: BOTH tutors decided to spend the tute at the tavern!! Gulp. I don't drink, so I was just sitting there wishing myself anywhere but there (with HALF! of my classmates blowing clouds into the already polluted air). I was gagging! Even now, at least an hour after, I still have that horrid stench of the cigarettes in my head! Ugh! Stop killing yourselves people!

Anyway, I sat there, with a smile pasted on my face, with nothing to say, nothing to drink (but water from my waterbottle), feeling as out of place as a fish in a pasture surrounded by cows! And all these people can talk about is .... ugh. won't go there.

I was just sitting there screaming in my head: "stop smoking! you're killing me!" and "You really need God."

but of course, no one actually hears me because it's all in my head, and I'm just sitting there laughing and nodding.

I feel so stupid and dumb. What on earth am I supposed to do? Stand up there and start preaching a sermon on how we are supposed to take care of our bodies because we are made in God's image, and they are the temple of the Holy Spirit?!

I left those tutes early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, thoughts, feelings, memories, experiences, receipes? Please share!