Friday 4 May 2007

Awe Inspiring Pianists

A collection of some pianists who are just awe inspiring! Words fail to describe their talent! I won't try to describe it then, I'll let you see for yourself.

Anthony Berger



Anonymous but impressive

I can't embed this particular video, but this kid plays Fantasie Impromptu my Choppinat the age of 6 ot 7!!! And there's only 1 slip he made! I'm 17 and I still can't play it as well as he can! :O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N345XPAbokA

Lang Lang (china boy) He's awesome!



And of course, my latest addition: Yuja Wang (I don't even know where she is from!) But that's easy to remedy. I'll just 'google' her. :D Apparently, she's a very famous concert pianist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, thoughts, feelings, memories, experiences, receipes? Please share!