Sunday 17 December 2006

An Aussie Wedding!

This was my first ever aussie wedding in my life! So interesting! :D The bride, bridesmaids, flowergirl, matron of honour as well as the bestman came in a horse driven carriage! The horses dressed up as if for a parade!

The wedding was simple and beautiful, and I thought the music choice perfect. I loved them even though I have not heard them all before.

We had a picture taking session.

After the marriage ceremony, we all adjourned to Batesman Bay (the ceremony was held in Moruya) for dinner. I had egg and cheese salad followed by roast. Delicious. :)

Then dancing began. This was particular activity was of immense interest to me, as I have not danced before, and neither seen anything like it. So this was my first shot at this art. The bridegroom himself danced with me (he's my cousin after all) and told me that I would need to learn how to dance, so that I could dance with my boyfriend next time! :D

ok. Picture time.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, thoughts, feelings, memories, experiences, receipes? Please share!