Tuesday 1 January 2008

2008- Happy New Year!

HAPPY, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

It's wonderful to have a brand new year to "begin again" or to continue on in whatever we are doing.

God is so merciful and gracious, and I just love Him for all that He has given me:
1. Life!
2. Salvation
3. Holy Spirit
4. Good Health
5. Family
6. Church and Pastors
7. Friends
8. Education
9. Peace in Australia
10. Air, water and food!
11. Every other thing that I have...

I have so much to thank God for that I could spend the rest of my life listing them down and still not have enough time to finish the list. But He is just awesome, awesome, awesome. He gives before I give, He loves before I love, and He knows me before I know Him.

THANK YOU HEAPS GOD, and I look forward to this whole new year with You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, thoughts, feelings, memories, experiences, receipes? Please share!