Sunday 28 October 2007

What did I get myself into?!

Woah... I'm still rather dizzy at how I got myself into this mess!

I can't imagine myself playing like this! And I've just agreed to perform it for a friend after my exams!! Oh woe...

I was very impressed with Yuja, and with the improvisation of the Alla Turka so I tried to find it on the net. I couldn't, so I made a deal with my friend saying that I would learn it if she could find me the score!

Silly... never do that again. The minute you promise something a hidden thing always gets "unhidden"... not because people find it but because it chooses to "unhide" itself!! Truly! :O

Anyway, no big guess, she came back with the score on the same day, and now I'm stuck trying to get myself out of the mess, and it seems that the only way I can get out of it is to actually learn the piece!!! *groan*

I've started already, and I'm promising myself a BIG, OOZY, MUDDY, RICH, UNHEALTHY, DELECTABLE slice of chocolate cake...

But then on second thoughts maybe I shouldn't promise anything just yet--not until I get myself out of this scrape at least!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, thoughts, feelings, memories, experiences, receipes? Please share!