Friday 8 September 2006

IQ test results

Wooohah! IQs are only fun if you do well at them. :D


I did 3 today. My highest was from TestCafe. (www.testcafe.com) This is what my score read:

Congratulations!Your general IQ score is 141.
A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 129-143 is considered to be "highly intelligent".



The second highest mark is the very first test I did from International High IQ Society.
I had 115 marks. It's the border line for above average and intelligent or something like that. www.highiqsociety.org/iq_tests


My lowest score of the day came from www.intelligencetest.com
I got 105 only... :(


I know- what a big gap. :O But then I DID have fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, thoughts, feelings, memories, experiences, receipes? Please share!