Monday 28 April 2008

2 whole months!

Oh dear... I'm dismayed to find that it's been 2 whole months since I've posted on my blog!! It was definitely a good idea to do away with the other 3. ^^

I've just been too busy... and even now, I shouldn't even be here. I've got three assignments due next week, none of them finished (not even 10% done) and here I am- but ok... excuses, excuses.

Uni's been going well this year. It hasn't been so much of a struggle with the legalese anymore since I've had a whole year of acclimatization last year. ^^ So that means that instead of having to read a passage 5 times through before understanding it, I only have to read it thrice. Sometimes twice. Not bad, huh?

Even Charles Dickens wasn't so hard to understand. If I didn't understand a sentence, why- just skip it! Unfortunately though, if I did that with my textbooks, they'd be reduced to about 10% of their original size, and fit only to be used as fire fuel (or maybe car fuel, now that prices have inflated so dramatically)

Anyway... where was I? Oh yes... my studies.

Everything is ok so far and hopefully I will last out another 1 month and 1 week. After that it'll be a 7 week HOLIDAY for me! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! And I seriously need it. Pimples have been popping up out of nowhere... I'm serious!! My poor vanity >.<

Anyhow, I better get on with my readings. I've about 13 cases and 2 chapters to read. :P Enough bludging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, thoughts, feelings, memories, experiences, receipes? Please share!